Putting things right

Our complaints handling procedure aims to make sure that we handle all complaints fairly and efficiently. We will always handle your complaints confidentially.

Making a complaint

First step:

Call our specialist team on 0330 123 1336 (free from most landlines) to give us the opportunity to put it right. If you prefer you can email complaintsteam@truegas.co.uk or write to:
Complaints Team,
True Energy Brokers Limited,
Phoenix House, High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire, HP12 3BQ


What we’ll do:

We will try to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We will give you an explanation and an apology for any problems we have caused and take action to put things right.

Second step:

In the unlikely event that our specialist team have been unable to resolve your complaint or you remain unhappy you can ask for your complaint to be referred to our Executive Complaints Team and request that they contact you by phone or letter. Alternatively you can email executive.complaints@truegas.co.uk or write to:
Executive Complaints Team,
True Energy Brokers Limited,
Phoenix House, High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire, HP12 3BQ


What we’ll do:

We’ll carry out a review of all the actions we’ve taken and all correspondence between us. We’ll work with you to resolve your complaint and keep you informed through to resolution.

Third step:

If you’ve followed steps 1 and 2 and remain unhappy or we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint, the Executive Complaints Team will refer your complaint to our Head of Customer Relations for review.

Our Head of Customer Relations will look into how we’ve handled the complaint, what advice we’ve given you and what we’ve offered to do to see if we should do anything differently. We will let you know what the outcome of the decision is and the reasons for our decision. You’ll then receive a Final Response letter explaining our final position.

In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within 7 days it will be notified to the Independent Code Manager; www.tpicodeofpractice.co.uk

If you have an unresolved complaint about a gas or electricity company, the energy ombudsman can help.
Website: www.ombudsman-services.org | Email: osenquiries@os-energy.org